Bhuna Chicken Pulao Urdu English Recipe by Zarnak Sidhwa
Bhuna Chicken Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English by Zarnak Sidhwa Food Diaries
Zarnak Sidhwa is most famous Pakistani Cooking Expert and Chef She Doing Her Cooking Show Food Diaries On Pakistan TV Channel Hum Masala TV. She is not only famous and liked in Pakistan, her show is also watched in India and all over the world.
Today We Sharing Zarnak Sidhwa Cooking Show Food Diaries Recipe of Bhuna Chicken Pulao In English and also in Urdu, here is Bhuna Chicken Pulao Recipe in English.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Rice 2 cups
- Cloves 4
- Bay leaves 2
- Green cardamom pods 4
- Black cardamom pod 1
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Fenugreek leaves 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds (coarsely ground) 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Finely chopped green chillies 2
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Finely chopped onion 1 (large)
- Onion char-roasted on a BBQ and pureed 1
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped tomatoes 1-1/2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Spring onions sliced 1
- Green chilies for garnish
- Yogurt to serve
- Onion salad to serve
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter and then add cloves, bay leaves, cardamom pods, cinnamon stick, fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and sauté the mixture for a few minutes stirring constantly and allowing the spices to release the aromas.
- Next add the chopped onions, cook and stir them until they turn to light golden brown in colour, add the ginger, garlic and the chillies and the pureed charred onion, continue to cook for a few minutes and stir constantly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and keep stirring and then add the chopped tomatoes. Let the tomatoes blend well and cook the mixture for about 10 minutes or until the fat starts to separate from the sauce.
- Next add the chicken and cook until the chicken is almost done and all of the liquid has dried up.
- It is very important that you do not overcook the chicken. Make sure that during this process of stir-frying; you continuously stir the mixture to avoid any scorching.
- Next add the soaked rice and the water to the pot and gently stir the mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and immediately turn the heat to medium and cover the pot with a tight lid and let it cook until all the water has been absorbed.
- Gently fluff up the rice with a fork. Plate the pullao in a serving dish and garnish it with fresh coriander, spring onions and chillies. Serve with an onion salad and yogurt.
Here is Ingredients for Bhuna Chicken Pulao Recipe in Urdu by Zarnak Sidhwa’s Show Food Diaries on Masala TV
Here is Method for Bhuna Chicken Pulao Recipe in Urdu by Zarnak Sidhwa’s Show Food Diaries on Masala TV