Chapli Kabab Recipe by Zubaida Apa
Chapli Kabab Recipe by Zubaida Apa’s Handi
Beef/mutton mince ½ kg
Chopped tomatoes 2
Beaten eggs 2
Chopped green chilies 3
Chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
Corn flour 1 cup
Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
Red chili flakes 1 tbso
Yogurt cream 2 tbsp
Pomegranate seeds 2 tbsp
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
• Soak 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds in water. Take ½ kg beef/mutton mince in the pan and add in cream, salt, 1 tbsp red chili flakes, crushed black pepper, chopped green chilies and 1 bunch mint leaves.
• Crush the pomegranate seeds and add it in the mixture.
• Cook 2 beaten eggs and acut them into pieces. Add them in mince.
• Add in 1 raw egg and 2 chopped tomatoes. Grease your hand and make kababs out of it.
• Shallow fry them from both the sides.
• Kababs are ready to serve.