Chicken with Sabi Rida Aftab Tarka Recipes in Urdu
Chicken Biryani Cut 6
Salt 1 tsp
Fried Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
Fried and Chopped Coriander 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Green Chili Paste 4 tsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Oil for Frying as required
Green Peas 1 cup
Carrot 1 cup
Potato 1 cup
Cauliflower 1 cup
Butter 2 tbsp
• First of all in a bowl add 6 pieces of chicken biryani cut and add 1 tbsp fried and chopped coriander, 1 tbsp fried cumin seeds, 2 tsp green chilies paste, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp vinegar. Cook on low flame.
• When water gets dried then add ½ cup oil, 1 cup green peas, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup potato, 1 cup cauliflower, 2 tbsp butter.
• Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
• Ready to serve.
Chicken with Sabzi Urdu Recipe Ramadan Special Dishes 2013
- Chicken with Sabi Recipe Masala TV
- HUM Masala TV Recipes
- HUM Masala TV Recipes 2013
- Masala TV Ramadan Cooking Recipes
- Masala TV Ramadan Special Recipes in Urdu
- Ramadan Recipes
- Ramadan Recipes for Iftar
- Ramadan Recipes for Iftar in Urdu
- Ramadan Recipes In Urdu
- Rida Aftab
- Rida Aftab Tarka
- Rida Aftab Tarka Recipes in Urdu
- Tarka Cooking Show Recipes by Rida Aftab
- Tarka Recipes Rida Aftab