Dahi Baray Urdu & English Recipe by Chef Zakir Masala TV
How To Make Dahi Baray
- Gram flour 1 ½ cup
- Soda bi carb ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Oil for fry
- • In a bowl mix together 1 ½ cup gram flour, ¼ tsp soda bi carb, salt to taste and 1 tbsp crushed red pepper. Mix well and form it into thick batter with water as required.
- • Now fry into fritters shape till golden brown, then remove from oil and soak in water.
- • Mix 250 gm whipped yogurt with salt to taste, crushed red pepper, ½ tbsp chaat masala and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix very well.
- • Remove fried fritters from water, squeeze out extra water and add to the yogurt mixture. Mix gently, sprinkle with a little chaat masala and serve chilled.