Kheer of Rice
- Milk 2 kg
- Rice 1 cup
- Green cardamon grounded 5
- Sugar to taste
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Boil milk in an open mouthed pan.
- Add rice and bring to boil again.
- Reduce heat to low and cook stirring occasionally.
- Cook till the rice is very well done starts to break.
- Turn down the heat and let it cool down.
- Then grind it lightly with an electric hand grinder. (Don’t grind it fine)
- Put it back on the stove on medium flame.
- Cook till the kheer thickens to required consistency.
- Add sugar and mix well till dissolved.
- Check the sugar. (kheer will taste sweeter when cold)
- Pour in a serving dish and garnish with slivered almonds and pistachios.
- Serve cold.
http://ladiespk.net/kheer-of-rice/Kheer of Ricehttp://ladiespk.net/wp-content/uploads/kheer.jpghttp://ladiespk.net/wp-content/uploads/kheer-150x150.jpgPakistani Urdu Recipes Masala TVKheer of Rice,Masala TV Kheer RecipeIngredients Milk 2 kg Rice 1 cup Green cardamon grounded 5 Sugar to taste Almonds and pistachios for garnishing Cooking Directions Boil milk in an open mouthed pan. Add rice and bring to boil again. Reduce heat to low and cook stirring occasionally. Cook till the rice is very well done starts to break. Turn down the heat and let...LadiesPKLadiesPK email@example.comAdministratorMehndi Designs, Zubaida Tariq Totkay Recipes, Urdu Hair Beauty Tips, Dresses Fashion