Shami Kabab By Chef Zakir
- Beef boneless 1 cup
- Bengal gram 1 cup
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves 8
- Ginger 1 inch
- Salt to taste
- Whole all spice few
- Whole red
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- For Patty Spice:
- Mint ½ bunch chopped
- Green coriander ½ bunch chopped
- Green chilies 3 chopped
- Ginger finely chopped 1 inch piece
- Egg white 1
- Rice flour 1 tbsp
- In a large skillet add boneless meat, Bengal gram, whole coriander, white cumin, garlic cloves, ginger, a pinch of salt, whole all spice, whole red chilies and yogurt with 2 glasses of water.
- Cook till the meat and Bengal gram are tender and the water has dried.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grind meat mixture in a food processor.
- Now add mint, green coriander, chopped ginger, green chilli, salt to taste, egg white and rice flour, knead well.
- Break off 1 tbsp of the mixture, wet your palm and place it in the center.
- Shape it into a smooth flat round shape.
- Heat a pan and add just enough oil to cover the surface.
- Add 3-4 kababs at a time and fry on low heat to a crisp golden color
http://ladiespk.net/shami-kabab-by-chef-zakir/Shami Kabab By Chef Zakirhttp://ladiespk.net/wp-content/uploads/shami-Kabab-recipe.jpghttp://ladiespk.net/wp-content/uploads/shami-Kabab-recipe-150x150.jpgPakistani Urdu Recipes Masala TVBakra Eid Recipes,Bakra Eid Recipes in Urdu,Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe,Indian Shami Kabab Recipe,Masala Tv Shami Kabab Recipe,Pakistani Shami Kabab Recipe,Shami Kabab,Shami Kabab By Chef ZakirIngredient Beef boneless 1 cup Bengal gram 1 cup Whole coriander 1 tsp White cumin 1 tsp Garlic cloves 8 Ginger 1 inch Salt to taste Whole all spice few Whole red Yogurt 1 tbsp For Patty Spice: Mint ½ bunch chopped Green coriander ½ bunch chopped Green chilies 3 chopped Ginger finely chopped 1 inch piece Egg white 1 Rice flour 1 tbsp Cooking Directions In a...LadiesPKLadiesPK firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMehndi Designs, Zubaida Tariq Totkay Recipes, Urdu Hair Beauty Tips, Dresses Fashion